Sunday, October 12, 2008

Frustrated

I cant stand the way people act about politics. i mean i tried to ask an aquaintance of mine from high school why he supported obama and i went on to explain that i dont not like either candidate very much. he responded by saying if i dont agree with him i should keep my opinion to myself and not waste his time....wow. i mean cant we talk about htis stuff without being children. i am frustrated by this crap. side note i will probably go third party this year. tthe phrase narrow minded is funny, especially when you look at the people who use it. The kid that said this stuff to me would probably call me narow minded because i am a christian and i believe there is a standard of how we should all live. I suppose that is a narrow minded view but i love people regaurdless of weather they hold it or not. i love people before they agree with me. Unbelivers seem to hate people until they agre with them. Its almost as if we call anyone who doesnt agree with us narrow minded. this is a rant and i realize this. But look at the people who use the phrase narow minded. Most who say it are pretty narrow minded themselves. some people are so narrow minded that they assume everyone is that way. So there are two tracks...agree....disagree. This is rediculous

I am done i think

Addison

No comments: